Oh hey. You’ve just happened to stumble upon the page for After Midnight RPG. If you found this page from googling yourself , go away. If you didn’t, click around and consider joining. We don’t have too many rules, just some basic guidelines:
- First things first, this is going to be a mature RPG. If you can’t handle it, run along.
- You can para on the dash or on AIM, just keep it under a read-more if you’re doing it on the dash.
- Speaking of AIM, it’s recommended so that your character has a chance to socialise and stuff.
- ^Speaking of socialising, it wouldn’t hurt to talk to people you think your character might not talk to. No cliquey bullshit.
- If you do decide to apply, please make a tumblr for the character and audition through that. It makes things easier. Also: make sure your ask box is on before you audition.
- If you’re going to be here, you might as well be active. We’re not expecting you to be logged on all day everyday, but if you go 7 days without telling a mod then your role will be reopened. If you know you’re going to be away for long, just let us know in the main blog’s ask.
- Keep OOC posts to a minimum. Also, no OOC drama. IC drama is perfectly fine but anything other than that will get a mod on your ass.
- Please only speak to/reblog from members of After Midnight RPG. It gets confusing when you see people talking to someone who isn’t a member.
- Be careful when reblogging someone who isn’t in the RPG. We have a low butthurt threshold around here and we don’t want our members bombarded with messages about how they’re not the real bandmember X.
- Have fun.